[MERGE][RFC][1.11] implement `missing --revision 3..4 --other-revision 3..4`

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:07:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

This implements `missing --revision 3..4 --other-revision 3..4`
and `missing -r 3..4 -o 3..4`.

[RFC] because the people might not agree with the user interface:

Aaron mentioned in the `bzr pull --dry-run` thread
( http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/50716)
that we can may want the following syntax:
missing -r [REMOTE REVISION]..[LOCAL REVISION]

This could work, but it has the limitation that you can only specify the max
local and remote revisions. It will be sufficient for my needs.

Maybe there is not a lot of use cases for specifying the minimum versions,
so we can maybe drop it, or put that functionality in a obscure option.
above could be:
missing -r [REMOTE REVISION]..[LOCAL REVISION] --min-revision [REMOTE MIN
REVISION]..[LOCAL MIN REVISION]

[1.11] because I really need this at work and I don't really want to put
1.11.hacked on all our servers

--
<| regards