Recommended use of Bazaar for single-committer multiple-machine projects?

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Dec 12 21:44:07 GMT 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 03:24:20PM -0600 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> Otherwise in your case [...]

I feel that this highlights a tension I've mentioned before; to wit,
that even though the technical underpinnings needed to support "bound
branches" and "[heavy] checkouts" are the nearly same, the intended
usage and expected semantics are subtly different.  unbind is a bound
branch-ish capability.  --local is riding Roman, which is why it
always seems to tend to confusion.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net