Possibility of changing the message of an older commit

Enrique Ramirez enriquein at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:04:07 GMT 2008

I was wondering if bazaar allows changes to messages and committed
dates of older revisions. Like for example, I'm at revision 100 but I
just realized that revision 90 had a bogus message that didn't have
anything to do to the changes. What I'm looking for would be a way to
replace that message and hopefully leave no visible traces on the
regular bzr log. Any ideas? Plugins?

I stumbled into a message on the list from 2007
(https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2007q1/022077.html) about
something similar, but I couldn't find a message with a definite
resolution or implementation.

Thanks,

Enrique Ramirez Irizarry
Lead Developer