[MERGE] Add ls-shelf command

Aaron Bentley aaron at aaronbentley.com
Tue Dec 2 06:14:34 GMT 2008

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 00:57 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This patch adds an ls-shelf command that will list the shelved changes.
>>  If a message was provided for the shelf, it is shown.
>
> I haven't read the code yet; but what do you think of doing
> 'bzr shelf list' instead, as the older shelf did?

I thought that the similarity of "shelf" and "shelve" was unfortunate,
and I'm not a great fan of sub-sub commands.

Some of the functionality of "shelf" is unneeded: "switch", "upgrade".
I've put other functionality on "unshelve":
shelf show => unshelve --dry-run
shelf delete => unshelve --delete

So only "shelf list" is left, and "ls-shelf" seems like a good name to me.

Aaron