[merge] notes on how to use bzr-builddeb to package bzr-svn

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Nov 28 12:55:11 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 16:27 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
> I've just uploaded bzr-svn 0.4.15 to the beta ppa.  Here are some
> notes on how to update it using bzr-builddeb; it's not rocket science
> but it's sufficiently different from the other packages that having a
> cheat sheet seems useful.
bb:tweak

This should mention merging the upstream bzr-svn branch into the
packaging branch and updating debian/control to to depend on a newer
version of bzr.

Alternatively, you should be able to merge these changes from the Debian
branch, which I always update at the same time I do bzr-svn releases.

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org