[merge] notes on how to use bzr-builddeb to package bzr-svn

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Nov 28 05:35:52 GMT 2008

It turns out this causes the error "bzr-svn_0.4.15.orig.tar.gz already
exists in Primary Archive for Ubuntu, but uploaded version has
different contents", presumably because the tarball was repackaged
from the branch.  I realize this has been addressed in bzr-builddeb
but I'm not sure what we should be doing as a workaround for it.

I see Jelmer has also uploaded 0.4.15 to ~bzr/+archive now, though
it's also incompatible with 1.10rc1

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>