bzr-svn on Solaris 10

Brian de Alwis bsd at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Nov 24 16:47:54 GMT 2008

Russel, since some of your issues are related to cross-platform
requirements, you may find that building using "pkgsrc" may be
helpful.  pkgsrc is the package management used by the NetBSD project,
but it has long been multi-platform.  I use it for MacOS X and Linux,
and others use it on AIX, Irix, Solaris, and others.

Eric Gillespie has been doing the grunt work of tracking bzr, bzr-svn,
bzrtools, and bzr-gtk.

I recommend it.  Building from source is a pain.

Brian.

--
"Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli