bzr status

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue Nov 11 11:19:56 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 08:56:59AM +0000 I heard the voice of
Russel Winder, and lo! it spake thus:

> Bazaar's insistence of showing paths from the branch root is an
> annoyance.

To provide a contrary perspective: I prefer it that way, because it
means all the information I need to know what files are actually
affected is all in one place [the status output], rather than having
to be mentally combined from two [status and `pwd`], in what's likely
to be a very lossy process (more than 2 or 3 ..'s very quickly gets
very easy to make mistakes with).

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net