Bzr and Meld on Linux

Enrique Ramirez enriquein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:18:15 GMT 2008

Coworker installed it on his Ubuntu system but claims that he can't
figure out where the program is or how to invoke it. Also says that he
found no docs on it.

I personally haven't checked it out since I'm still preparing to
convert my dev server to Linux.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the recommendation.

PS and Off-Topic: is it me, or does replying to this list result in
sending an email to 1 person and not the list unless you explicitly
tell it to also send to the list. I'm using gmail and receive several
other mailing lists here, but this is the first time I have to
actually tell messages to reply to a mailing-list instead of a single
person.

Example: I hit reply and when I send the message goes to Nicholas
Allen (last person to reply to mail) instead of going to the list.

Enrique Ramirez Irizarry
Lead Developer
Indie Code Labs
http://www.indiecodelabs.com

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Nicholas Allen