[MERGE] Nick switching and binding - doc followon

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:25:03 GMT 2008

2008/10/28 Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com>

> Is there user documentation of branch nicknames?  It seems like you should
> update it as a followon patch.

* My switch nick NEWS entry seems to have vanished by merge-magic, so I made
it appear again.
* I updated the command descriptions for switch, nick and bind to mention
what will happen to Nick.
* I could not find user documentation of branch nicknames under doc/en, but
I hope that putting it in the command descriptions will be enough
information for the user when/where he/she needs it.

let me know if you need more, or I have missed anything.
marius