[MERGE] Content filtering + EOL, keywords plugins

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Oct 28 00:36:14 GMT 2008

Martin Pool has voted resubmit.
Status is now: Resubmit
> We still have some disagreement on whether this requires a format
> bump or not. Martin and I think not, Robert thinks otherwise. I'll
> let Robert and Martin argue that out because I lack the energy to
> go over the issue yet again.

So, we did, and I agree we should stick with adding new formats when
changing behaviour.  The bulk of this code is not tied to that decision,
but I think that it does implicitly turn it on for all working trees,
and we don't want that.  If we cut that out (and possibly do it in a
plugin), I'd be ok to merge this.

For details, see:
Project: Bazaar