JIRA plugin for bazaar ?

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 21:09:44 BST 2008

Hi,

I use Pagent on windows for the ssh authentication (my private key loaded,
no password to be type is needed).
On linux, it's almost the same, in .ssh folder I've my public/private key.
So the user that runs Jira should simply have it's public key set into
Launchpad.

I'll setup a Jira instance on my home server to try your plugin and document
it.

Thanks for your effort,
Thomas.