[MERGE] Re: Strange problem with bzr 1.6.1 (and 1.7rc1) Bug 270397

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Wed Oct 15 14:03:02 BST 2008

Is there any news about the problem 270397 I reported? I've checked the
1.8.1rc1 release and the problem still exists there. It looks like
261315 has been release already, so my bug must be different.

If there is no fix possible in the short-term is there a possible
work-around as this problem is stopping me upgrading to more recent
versions than 1.6.1? [more recent releases fix other problems that I
suffer from]

Thanks,
David.