Emacs Bazaar Repository II

Jason Earl jearl at notengoamigos.org
Sat Oct 11 22:39:53 BST 2008

I have created a second Emacs Bazaar repository at:

bzr://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges/

This repository was created (using a slightly modified fastimport
plugin) from Andreas Schwab's git repository at:

git://repo.or.cz/emacs

The advantage of this repository over the one that I created before is
that this repository has merge information.  It also has *most* of the
tag information (I am not sure what happened to the rest, I am looking
into it).

For information on how to use this repository, including links to
pre-made shared repositories, see:

http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/

If you want to just skip the instructions and check out the trunk from
this new repository you can do this:

bzr clone http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges/trunk/ emacs-merges

That's not recommended, but it should work :).

I am sending this to the bazaar mailing list as well so that they can
have a heads up.

Jason Earl

Here's my disclaimer:

These repositories are not official (although they do mirror the
official CVS repository), and they don't even represent a "best effort"
conversion to Bazaar.  Both the existing "emacs" repository and the new
"emacs-merges" repository have problems, and could not be used "as is"
as part of a migration to Bazaar.  I am not a part of the Emacs
development team or the Bazaar development team.  I'm just some random
guy on the Internet that likes playing with version control systems.