[MERGE] add win32utils.get_local_appdata_location()

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 19 01:24:42 BST 2008

Mark Hammond wrote:
>> Just to mention, if I vote "BB:tweak" that means you don't have to
>> submit a new patch, we just need to get another approval, and then
>> whoever merges it can make the minor tweak.
>
> I've been confused about this in the past, and last time I asked I was told
> that tweak *does* mean I need to resubmit
> (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/41091/
> focus=41837)

I suspect that was me. "tweak" does means that the person doing the submit
to PQM can clean things up. If there's a chance the author may disagree with
the requested tweak or know a better way than I'm suggesting, I like to get
them involved again by asking them to do the tweak.

As far as this patch goes, the tests fail on Linux but it looks ok otherwise.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ian/bzr/repo.packs/bzr.tmp2/bzrlib/tests/test_win32utils.py", line 195, in test_appdata_matches_environment
    os.environ["APPDATA"].decode(encoding))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/UserDict.py", line 22, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'APPDATA'

bb:resubmit

Ian C.