bzr-1.7rc1 bzr branch --stacked problem/question

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Thu Sep 11 07:04:39 BST 2008

For 100% clarity as there has been some mis-reading of my original email:

The command was to create a standalone branch from a branch (format:
pack-0.92)in a repos.

The command works with bzr-1.6.1rc1 (not 1.6.1, now that I look) which
eliminates the scenario that Aaron assumed. The problem is therefore a
regression.

With 1.7 the branch command creates the <to> directory and some stuff in
the .bzr directory before failing.