Lost the work of a month? :(

Juan Pedro Bolivar Puente raskolnikov at es.gnu.org
Thu Aug 28 12:47:36 BST 2008

Hi,

I am working on a (solo) project and I used bind so commits are
automatically commited to the project hosting.

This summer I have been working away so I have done many commits using
--local. Today, I decided to commit those changes to the main branch, so
I did:

$ bzr update.

As there were new changes not committed locally a merge was done.
Without reading the docs, I tried to undo that step by doing

$ bzr revert

What happened was that all my changes commited using --local
disappeared, which means that I have lost my work of weeks...

Please, is there any way to reload my local commits? I've lost my work
of a month, I'm getting mad...

Many thanks,
JP