Bazaar 1.6 released!

Eugene Wee crystalrecursion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:12:50 BST 2008

Hi Mark,

Ah, so Vista requires admin privileges just to run such an installer?
What I had in mind was installing Bazaar in a non-standard location in
the first place, not a "Program Files" directory.

If the permission issue for an installer is insurmountable for Vista,
then I think that the zip file idea would be the next best option,
though how would the user profile directory be handled?

Thanks,
Eugene