continuous integration

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at
Mon Aug 25 02:14:56 BST 2008

"Matt McClure" <mlm at> writes:

> I'm searching for a continuous integration system that supports
> polling Bazaar branches and pulling new changes from them.  If you're
> using something that you're happy with, I'd be grateful to hear about
> your experience.

Buildbot <URL:> is a good, flexible, VCS-agnostic
solution for continuous integration, and its first Trac ticket
<URL:>, now resolved, added Bazaar

 \     “Are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, ... Brain, |
  `\    but how can we get seven dwarves to shave their legs?” —_Pinky |
_o__)                                                   and The Brain_ |
Ben Finney