continuous integration

Matt McClure mlm at aya.yale.edu
Mon Aug 25 00:11:25 BST 2008

I'm searching for a continuous integration system that supports
polling Bazaar branches and pulling new changes from them.  If you're
using something that you're happy with, I'd be grateful to hear about
your experience.

I've found PQM, but my impression is that it is best at pre-merge
actions, and managing the merge itself.  Is that right?

The CI Feature Matrix at ThoughtWorks [2] indicates that Continuum [3]
supports Bazaar.  Can anyone share their experience with Continuum,
with or without Bazaar?

I found Wim Rosseel's Hudson [4] Bazaar Plugin [5] branch on
Launchpad.  Wim, if you're here, what's the status of your project?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://launchpad.net/pqm

[2] http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CC/CI+Feature+Matrix