Loggerhead 1.6 Released!

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Fri Aug 15 18:09:46 BST 2008

Great! Loggerhead looks really nice now. However, I have some suggestions:

  - When looking at the diffs in a revision on the right there is a list
of all files modified. If I click one of the files I am not taken to the
changes to that file but to the contents of that file. This feels wrong
to me. If a revision changed many files how do I quickly navigate to the
changes for one particular file without manually scrolling and searching
which is seriously annoying?

  - The diffs are simply truncated at a certain column meaning it is
impossible to see the full changes. The option to see them on top of
each other also appears to be gone. My monitor only has a limited width
and so to see the changes side by side is not useful if I can't scroll
them to the right.

  - When looking at a file the annotations are shown in the left margin.
This is great - that's how it should be. However, if I try to copy and
paste a portion of code these annotations are also selected and copied
which is annoying.

  - The info at the bottom "Loggerhead runs of Bazaar branches" sounds
funny. Why not "Loggerhead is a web based interface for Bazaar branches"?

Cheers,

Nick