New tutorial and an intro

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 12 07:57:31 BST 2008

Emma Jane Hogbin <emmajane at ubuntu.com> writes:

> Thanks in advance for any feedback you have on the tutorial that I wrote
> up. Hopefully it's useful to the larger community as well. :)

Thanks very much! It's focussed on the task, and gives links to
elsewhere when appropriate. Nicely done.

There are a few things there that I wasn't aware of (the
"push-and-update" plugin, etc.).

--
 \       “I like to go to art museums and name the untitled paintings. |
  `\                ‘Boy With Pail’. ‘Kitten On Fire’.” —Steven Wright |