PQM Work Update

Daniel Watkins daniel at daniel-watkins.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 00:15:43 BST 2008

Hello all,

Just dropping a quick note to say that as of around noon BST on Friday
(around 12 hours from when this was sent), I will be absent until the
18th of August.  The week beginning the 18th will be my last week of
summer work on PQM, so it will have to become much less of a priority
(as I will be starting a new job on the Tuesday of the next week).

Robert, if you could spend some time while I'm away getting PQM reviews
done that would be much appreciated as I'd like to get the loose ends
tied up while I still have time allotted to PQM.

Cheers,

Dan

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)