do you know enough about what (other) Bazaar developers are doing?

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:39:13 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> wrote:
> So, what do you think?

Personally, I think I know what most of Canonical's devs are up to,
but that may be more due to the unhealthy amount of time I spend on
IRC than what I can gather from the list (which is a lot, but not as
much).

I think generally the information flow is ok, but it could always be
improved, maybe by having weekly summaries instead of daily?

Blogging more, even on very specific subjects would work too IMHO.

--
Martin