[WILDCAT/MERGE] make wildcat work with bzr 1.5

Sandy Dunlop sandy at sorn.net
Thu Jul 24 16:44:32 BST 2008

Hi,
Apologies for the late response. I will get this merged in and release
another version of Wildcat BZR. I've not done any work on it in the last few
months. Planning on getting back onto it over the next week or two. There is
no separate mailing list for it. Perhaps once it's more feature-complete and
more people start using it that would be a good idea. All code contributions
are welcome. Thanks for the patch :-)

sandy.