Push to repository: "Operation not permitted"

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 24 00:16:13 BST 2008

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Clearly the filesystem in this case didn't support symlinks. It's
> probably best for Bazaar to catch this error, report it to the user
> with context, and clean up.

That leaves the desired resolution ambiguous. What I meant was:

It's probably best for Bazaar to catch this error, clean up, report
the error to the user with context, and exit.

--
 \     "For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, |
  `\                            neat, and wrong."  -- Henry L. Mencken |