ITP: bzr-loom -- Focused patch plugin support for Bazaar

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sat Jun 14 22:34:54 BST 2008

Hi Jeff,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 05:16:06PM -0400, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
>> Looks like I had already fixed that here, but just forgot to
>> push :-( Please try again (revno 87).

> Hmm, shouldn't have stopped checking at the lintian run.  Sorry for
> "trickling out" the problems.

> It looks like the resulting package from the build only contains the
> normal /usr/share/doc stuff -- the actual plugin is missing.  From what
> I can tell, "python setup.py install" is being called, but isn't doing
> anything.
Argh - yes, you're right. I was running "bzr plugins" and was happy
seeing looms there, forgetting I had it installed in ~/.bazaar/plugins.

I've just uploaded it again, to the bzr branch and to my Debian
repository (and double checking the contents).

> I thought it might be just me, but I downloaded the binaries you made
> available in the original request, and the deb there is exactly the same
> as mine -- /usr/share/doc only.

> I've got a busy evening ahead of me, so probably won't get to this again
> until Sunday US time at the earliest.  If you figure it out, just let me
> know.  Otherwise, I might poke at it some more and see what I can figure
> out.
Should be fixed now.

Sorry for the sloppiness earlier and thanks for offering to sponsor.

Cheers,

Jelmer