ITP: bzr-loom -- Focused patch plugin support for Bazaar

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Sat Jun 14 22:16:06 BST 2008

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Looks like I had already fixed that here, but just forgot to
> push :-( Please try again (revno 87).

Hmm, shouldn't have stopped checking at the lintian run.  Sorry for
"trickling out" the problems.

It looks like the resulting package from the build only contains the
normal /usr/share/doc stuff -- the actual plugin is missing.  From what
I can tell, "python setup.py install" is being called, but isn't doing
anything.

I thought it might be just me, but I downloaded the binaries you made
available in the original request, and the deb there is exactly the same
as mine -- /usr/share/doc only.

I've got a busy evening ahead of me, so probably won't get to this again
until Sunday US time at the earliest.  If you figure it out, just let me
know.  Otherwise, I might poke at it some more and see what I can figure
out.