Advanced cherry picking

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 30 10:18:33 BST 2008

Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd+bzr at mega-nerd.com> writes:

> If I can do something like a standard merge I could live with it.
> What I would like to do is
>
>     bzr merge -r 1021,1022,1025,1026,1031,1032,1032 ../otherbranch
>
> and *only* get the revisions listed.

As I understand it, revisions are dependent on being applied to the
working tree in a specific state. What would you expect the result to
be if, say, the first three revisions you specify apply cleanly to the
local branch, but not the fourth?

--
 \      "Truth: Something somehow discreditable to someone."  -- Henry |
  `\                                                        L. Mencken |