Any ETA for the nested-subtrees code?

Frits Jalvingh jal at etc.to
Fri May 16 16:00:10 BST 2008

Hi,

Is there any estimated time when the nested subtrees format will land in a
non-experimental Bazaar version? I really love Bazaar and am attempting to
use it, but it's inability to handle several "subtrees" of independent
projects in a single manager main tree makes it impossible to migrate to it.

I tried the experimental version (with the dirstate-with-subtree format) but
as it is completely unsupported (and appears to be broken already) this is
not acceptable for production use on a large repository.

Frits