[MERGE] Conversion to rich-root updates inventory sha1s

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 28 06:19:44 BST 2008

Aaron Bentley <aaron at aaronbentley.com> writes:

> This patch is a follow-up of my earlier patch to make conversion from
> non-rich-root to rich-root *work*.  Now it's time to make it right.

It's an unfortunately rare pleasure when "I'll be working on that this
week" is actually followed with said work during said week.

Thanks, Aaron. I'm looking forward to seeing these changes enter
Debian 'testing' when it eventually happens.

--
 \       "Remorse: Regret that one waited so long to do it."  -- Henry |
  `\                                                        L. Mencken |