[PREVIEW] line-endings support

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Apr 16 12:16:26 BST 2008

Ian Clatworthy пишет:
> Martin Pool wrote:
>> I was thinking about this the other day, and it seems that most of the
>> options being discussed have a lot of overlap with our existing
>> configuration system, and it would be nice to have only one rather than
>> two, all else being equal.
>
> I think our configuration system really rocks. There's a heap of power
> in there but we don't really use it or advertise it much.

This system currently has a very big flaw regarding lightweight checkouts,
see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/185298

As I wrote versioned properties are needed not only for eol. But to explicitly
specify that some files are, binary, e.g. see recent bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/218128