messages to the list (was: Jargon busting: CRUD)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 15 13:15:16 BST 2008

Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

> /off: you [Ben Finney] have very fancy e-mail and I get mail
> delivery error every time. Even when I delete some words from them.

That's a shame, though I'm not sure whether it's something I can help
you with.

> I'll starting to teach myself to not press ReplyAll on your
> messages.

This, though, is a very good result. Sending a copy of a message to me
if you're sending it to the list anyway is a waste of effort; I read
the list. So, if you end up sending such messages only to the list,
that's a good thing. Thanks!.

--
 \        "If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and |
  `\        you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag |