[MERGE] Deprecate VersionedFile.get_graph_with_ghosts.

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 28 01:32:32 GMT 2008

Robert Collins wrote:
> *boom*

bb:resubmit

The changes seem ok to me but you need some more of them in order for
the tests to pass. Firstly a tweak: be sure to import deprecated_method
and one_four in knit.py. Secondly (and I reason I voted resubmit rather
than tweak), the removal of get_graph from _KnitIndex is breaking
has_ghost ...

^^^^[log from
bzrlib.tests.test_knit.BasicKnitTests.test_insert_data_stream_ghost_parent]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ian/bzr/repo.packs/bzr.tmp/bzrlib/tests/test_knit.py",
line 1888, in test_insert_data_stream_ghost_parent
    self.assertTrue(target.has_ghost('text-ghost'))
  File "/home/ian/bzr/repo.packs/bzr.tmp/bzrlib/knit.py", line 779, in
has_ghost
    items = self._index.get_graph()
AttributeError: '_KnitIndex' object has no attribute 'get_graph'

You might also want to note that get_graph() is being deprecated though
it's only removed on the index here, not deprecated, so I gather the
deprecation (on VersionedFile) is in another (possibly already
submitted) patch.

I'll look at the related patches next.

Ian C.