[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.9
jelmer at samba.org
Mon Mar 24 04:26:10 GMT 2008
I'm happy to announce that bzr-svn 0.4.9 has been released. This is a
minor release, which mainly changes some bzr-svn internals and fixes
compatibility with Bazaar 1.3.
Changes in this release:
* Set revision properties when possible.
* Avoid doing two branch property lookups when getting revision metadata.
* Use caching revision graph.
* --prefix is now determined from the specified url in svn-import. (#160335)
* Support storing revision signatures.
* Re-use file properties on branch root more efficiently. This made
the cache of branch properties unnecessary.
* Avoid using copy in several places.
* Fix compatibility with bzr 1.3.
* Be a bit quieter with messages about experimental mappings. (#162496)
* More correct implementation of Repository.get_ancestry().
* Properly use current branching scheme when following branches. (#183361)
* Avoid using special characters in branching scheme names because it
breaks over http/https. (#204759).
* Allow multiple mappings to be available at the same time.
* Add note about svn+ prefix to authentication question.
Changes in 0.4.8, which was released silently two days ago but never
* Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.2. (#196002)
* Don't provide find_repository() implementation. (#193814)
* Allow specifying path inside repository in svn-branching-scheme. (#190331)
* Support using platform-specific auth providers when available.
* Fix path to URL conversion for Windows NT. (#188233)
* Fix performance regression in sqlite queries.
* Add progress bar to fetch initialization code.
* Add another progress bar to the branch detection code.
* Add -d option to the svn-push command.
The tarball is available from:
GPG signature from:
The release has been signed with my personal GPG key (1EEF5276) with
which I have also signed this e-mail.
More information on bzr-svn can be found on the wiki page:
Please report bugs on launchpad, https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20080324/8496c5ce/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar