versioning Linux config files on two servers with cross-mounted /home folder

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:13:31 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Harald Meland
<harald.meland at usit.uio.no> wrote:

>  If your repo is placed somewhere on the cross-mounted file system
>  (e.g. as ~/.bzr/repository/, which would be the result of running "bzr
>  init ~"), then you already have an "integrated repo" that's accessible
> from both servers.

Thanks for the response, Harald! Yes, it is at that location.
Question: I don't redo a bzr init on the second installation, correct?
Just install bzr and my bzr inventory should reflect exactly what I
see on serverA? {How would the bzr on serverB know the location of the
inventory, though;the only time I remember specifying it on serverA
was during the init.}

-Rahul