[MERGE] Add gnome to the list of known bugtrackers

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Mar 16 10:13:07 GMT 2008

James Westby wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 09:33 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> James Westby wrote:
>> | Hi,
>> |
>> | Once again with testcase, and y'know, actually working.
>> |
>> | What's that? Test first you say?
>> |
>> | Thanks,
>> |
>> | James
>> |

>> BB:resubmit
>>
>> Can you split this out separate from your other work so that we can review it
>> independently?
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the instructions.
>
> James

Thanks for splitting this out.

As an aside, I *think* the correct spelling is "parameterized" not
"parametrized". Though we already have the base class misspelled maybe
we should just stick with it.

I'm also trying to understand:
URLParametrizedIntegerBugTrackerURL
^^^                             ^^^

Certainly tacking on an extra URL doesn't explain to me what makes it
different from: URLParametrizedIntegerBugTracker

I guess one is requiring that you set the config:

bugzilla_PROJECT_url = XXX

while the other is explicitly registering a
bugzilla_gnome_url = http://bugzilla.gnome.org

I think it needs to be a little bit clearer what is going on. I don't
have a better name off the top of my head. Maybe
"FixedBaseURLIntegerBugTracker".

I personally wouldn't mind instantiating a few of them. So that you
could have "bzr commit --fixes mozilla:XXXX" and some of the other more
popular open source projects. Other people can disagree, but I think the
overhead of adding them is quite small, and makes Bazaar nicer to use
for more users.

BB:tweak