Bazaar "batteries included" distribution, anyone?

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Mar 14 01:33:32 GMT 2008

On 14/03/2008, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
>
>  >  Try QBzr.
>
>  Good call. From the wiki it seemed bzr-gtk is the "bigger" project,
>  but this qbzr really covers my GUI needs perfectly.

I think it would be very good to have, on
<http://bazaar-vcs.org/Download>, a Windows installer that comes with
a gui, and with other plugins people would want.  bzr-svn would be
one, if it works adequately on Windows.  Robert has suggested that
just copying the plugins into bzrlib/plugins or another directory when
building the installer would be enough.

Would this work, or are there any barriers to doing it?  Somebody
asked if the main problem was just uploading a large installer from
Alexander.

--
Martin