Bazaar "batteries included" distribution, anyone?

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:58:07 GMT 2008

Mercurial has a "batteries included" distribution for windows (ok,
it's now "tortoisehg", but it still has the same stuff), which
includes all the handy GUI tools as well as the core distribution.

Perhaps bzr could do the same? This is a biggie on windows market, and
I have to admit it's much easier for me as well to browse the history
with "hg view" - and installing all the pygtk stuff is a drag, I
didn't manage to get it working even if I thought I had pygtk
installed ('import gtk" works, but bzr-gtk still complaint about
missing pygtk).