[MERGE] Don't ask a password if there is no real terminal. (#69851)

Jeremy Wilkins jeb at jdwilkins.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 17:47:53 GMT 2008

Yep,

cd ~
cd Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
bzr branch http://jdwilkins.co.uk/bzr/Textmate.tmbundle

Theres a wiki page on it at http://bazaar-vcs.org/TextMateBundle

It works but needs some polish - knowledge was gained as I went along
and some parts need updating with what i now know and things like the
UIFactory need using everywhere, not just for branching. Only
significant missing feature is Merge.

Its fallen by the wayside the last few months. I was hellishly busy
with a Rails app in work, then was away in NZ for a month, hopefully
over the next month or so I'm going to get it into some sort of shape
for inclusion in the TextMate svn repo. It hasn't helped that I've not
got the bzr-svn stuff going on my mac in work so I'm not actually
using myself.

jeb