[MERGE] Merge Check EOL plugin into the core.

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Mar 11 13:32:35 GMT 2008

 From help topic:

	The 'checkeol' plugin installs special pre-commit hook to Bazaar VCS.
	This hook allows you to check content of committed files for kind
	of line-endings. If your project has strict policy about style of
	source files you could automate EOL check with such plugin.
	If some of committed files will have inappropriate line-endings
	commit will be aborted.

Here is the patch to merge this plugin into the core.

Development branch of this plugin hosted at Launchpad:
	https://code.launchpad.net/~bialix/+junk/checkeol

To get the plugin from my branch use the command:
	bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bialix/+junk/checkeol

I changed name of configuration file to .bzreol.
Old name .checkeol is still supported but deprecated.