[bzr-fastimport:MERGE] Fix win32

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Mar 10 17:56:53 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 15:12 +0800, SuperMMX wrote:

> Hi, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> :
>
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:03:48 +0200
> Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
>
> > > What's the format of the merge directive for other projects than bzr.dev ?
> > > [project/MERGE] ??
> >
> > Yes, or [project:MERGE] if you like.
> >
> > We have special service BundleBuggy (http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com) that
> > tracks our bzr.dev patches. It catch merge requests with subject started with '[MERGE'
> > string.
>
> Thank you very much for your explanation. Here is new bundle.

Hi,

Thanks for trying to fix this.

I don't think this is the correct solution. The fast-import stream
definition allows only \n for line endings, so I think the problem is
in the svn-fast-export code instead. I would imagine that if it is
written for git then it hasn't been tested on Windows.

Thanks,

James