Crash in bzr-svn

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:03:21 GMT 2008

On 28/02/2008, Kevin Light <klight at walkertechnical.com> wrote:
> I'll try to get a version, built from trunk together shortly.
>
>  I know the initial patched win32 python bindings didn't support https.  The version that I build
>  should have all the "extras" built in.  I did apply the patches for the memory leak before
>  building, but it is possible the patch wasn't right.
>
>  I can also try this from my build environment.

Thanks. I was using bzr 1.1, I've now upgraded to 1.2 and I'm still
seeing memory growth. It's possibly slower, I can't tell at the moment
(give it another hour or two, I'm logging memory growth - but I'll
have gone to bed by then, so I won't be able to confirm until
morning).

By the way, the current binary gives a message "bzr-svn is not up to
date with installed bzr version 1.2.0." when used with 1.2...

Paul.