Crash in bzr-svn

Kevin Light klight at walkertechnical.com
Thu Feb 28 22:57:06 GMT 2008

----- "Paul Moore" <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/02/2008, James Westby <jw+debian at jameswestby.net> wrote:
> >  I think jelmer believes that you are running bzr-svn trunk, which
> >  has a regression with respect to the last release that is causing
> >  the issue. Are you running bzr-svn trunk? If so does reverting to
> >  a released version fix it?
>
> Ah, I see. I'm running the (unofficial) win32 binary. I don't have
> the
> ability to build my own version, so that's all I can use. I assumed
> that was a release version - the filename implies that it's 0.4.7.

I'll try to get a version, built from trunk together shortly.

I know the initial patched win32 python bindings didn't support https.  The version that I build should have all the "extras" built in.  I did apply the patches for the memory leak before building, but it is possible the patch wasn't right.

I can also try this from my build environment.

Kevin