wildcat-bzr (was Re: TortoiseBzr)

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:50:47 GMT 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 11:41 AM, Sandy Dunlop <sandy.dunlop at gmail.com> wrote:

> I started writing a GUI client using wxPython, so it runs well on
> Windows, OS X and Linux.
>
> http://sorn.net/projects/wildcat-bzr
>
> There are a few features missing that still need implemented, but I
> haven't had much spare time lately to do that. It doesn't have the
> nice graph in the history window that bzr-gtk does, but it does have
> support for external graphical diff tools which your colleagues might
> appreciate.

very nice.

I first tried to run it as ./bzr-wx.py   (on ubuntu gutsy)
but that just gave me an error: ": No such file or directory"
after googling a bit I saw that it might be the dos line endings,
so I piped it through dos2unix and sure enough ./bzr-wx.py works fine now.
I attached a patch to fix this if you like.

regards
marius