line endings

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Thu Jan 31 06:25:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

So what do you do when you use an editor/IDE that does not support
setting the line ending format to something other than the operating
system's default? (Assuming you have co-workers using say, the same
editor/IDE on a different operating system with different default line
endings.)

Thanks,
Eugene Wee