Bazaar sprint, 3-7 March, London

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Jan 19 18:44:11 GMT 2008

Martin Pool wrote:
> The next Bazaar sprint will be from the 3rd to 7th of March at
> Canonical's offices in London.  These dates are now firm.
>
> A sprint gives us a chance to get to know each other, share ideas and
> tips, make plans for new developments, collaborate on code and design,
> and raise a glass or two to to Bazaar 1.0.  All are welcome.   (People
> cc'd have expressed interest, but if I accidentally forgot you no
> slight was intended.)
>
> Travel/accommodation can be sponsored by Canonical for Bazaar
> participants -- write to me if you are interested.
>
> Hope to see you there.

I went ahead and registered:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/SprintLondonMarch08
and
https://launchpad.net/sprints/bzr-200803

to help keep track of who is planning on coming and when they are
arriving and departing.

I assume we will do the same "start at 9am, go until 5pm".

I also added the people I was rather positive would be there. Such as
all the Canonical people. I haven't heard specifically what community
people will be there, but that is what the page is for, right?