[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.6

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jan 8 19:11:27 GMT 2008

I'm happy to announce that bzr-svn 0.4.6 has been released. This is a
minor release, mainly intended to fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.1.

Changes in this release:

  PERFORMANCE

   * Remember where revids have already been detected. Makes incremental
     push a lot faster, in particular in Subversion repositories
     with a lot of branches. (#139364)

   * Work around memory leak in the Python Subversion bindings of svn.ra.get_log().

  FEATURES

   * Support retrieving credentials from Bazaar rather than relying on Subversions' cache. (#120768)

  INTERNALS

   * Added pydoctor configuration file.

  BUG FIXES

   * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.1.

   * Improved compatibility with Subversion 1.5.

   * Actually set symlink target when pushing commits that add or change symlinks. (#177890)

   * Don't mask exception in fetch code. (#165177)

   * Deal with kind changes that don't change file contents. (#178149)

The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.6.tar.gz

GPG signature from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.6.tar.gz.asc

The release has been signed with my personal GPG key (1EEF5276) with
which I have also signed this e-mail.

More information on bzr-svn can be found on the wiki page:

 * http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrSvn

Please report bugs on launchpad, https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer