[MERGE][bug #175524] Make http test servers 1.1 compliant

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Jan 3 07:53:04 GMT 2008

Andrew Bennetts пишет:
> This is a very large diff, but none of the code in it seems particularly gnarly,
> and it appears to have good test coverage.  So even though I'm not sure I've
> comprehensively read every last detail, I'd be happy to have this merged in
> bzr.dev.  It might be good to get Alexander or another Windows user to check it
> doesn't cause trouble for them first, but I don't expect any serious problems
> there.

It's a test server in the end. And I'm as *user* still think that test
suite is not needed for me. It's my *user* point of view. So if this
patch could break one or two hundreds tests -- it's not important right
now, when we already have more than 300 failed tests on Windows. So, I'm
don't care much as user. And I still think, that bzr should be shipped
without test suite (in linux distros, in installers, not as sources of
course). I even saw bug report confirmed by Robert Collins about
decoupling tests and core lib.