bazaar 1.0rc3 (final candidate)

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Dec 12 09:38:59 GMT 2007

DeeJay пишет:
> Martin wrote:
>
> " I've just uploaded a tarball (yes, I really did! :-) of Bazaar 1.0rc3.
>  I expect this will be our last candidate and we will do 1.0 final on
> Friday with no code changes.
>
> Let's test it, work on packaging, check for documentation corrections,
> and get ready for a good final release. "
>
> Well, being a child who is full of 'satiable curtiosity I ran "bzr selftest".
>
> On Windows (WinXP Home), using
> Bazaar (bzr) 1.0.0.candidate.3
>   Python interpreter: C:\Added Program Files\Bazaar\python25.dll 2.5.1.final.0
>
> selftest concludes as follows -
>
> " Ran 10099 tests in 4500.328s
>
> FAILED (failures=27, errors=388, known_failure_count=6)

If you're running exact command line: `bzr selftest` it will be nice to
know what plugins you're have installed. Because if you want to run
selftest for bzr only you need run it as `bzr --no-plugins selftest`.
And BTW, if you're using bzr.exe it's not good idea to run selftest.
Because bzr.exe has too many specific details that current selftest does
not handle well.